Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Turn Offs

* Wind. I hate wind. And it's pretty damn windy today. Grrrr. The whole Cathy/Heathcliff thing--count me out. No heaths for me. It just makes me grumpy, irritable, pissy.

* Linen. I don't care if you wear linen. I don't care about the wrinkles. It's fine on furniture. But I've finally figured out that if I buy a piece of clothing in linen, it won't find its way out of my closet. I can't stand the way it feels on me.

* I won't get too deep into the shopping cart thing. I'll just say, the carts belong to the store and there is no "borrowing" as it relates to shopping carts--that's just stealing. I won't say any more on the topic in case I start foaming at the mouth--not a good look for me.

1 comment:

ver said...

Remember the whole 80s linen craze? What was that about?! I blame it all on Miami Vice.