Monday, February 04, 2008

Let's See if I Can Remember How to Do This

I got a friendly little grey nudge to get back over here and post something. So here I am. It feels a lot like dropping my journal for months then sauntering back, trying to act casual and make up for lost time. Or what I do to my good buddy Sara frequently--daily emails then I vanish in a puff of smoke for days on end.

Now, where were we? We've moved--had we moved last I was here? (I should read my own blog). We are farther South by a little and comfier by a lot. The kids are squared away school-wise. The house is coming along decorating-wise (albeit slowly). I am still fairly lazy and accomplish much less than I should.

I just poked my head over to my last post--duh. So, the house is done. It's beautiful and we're very happy with it. We are now trying (not always successfully) to keep the kids from destroying it. The X-Man ended up in our local public school and it looks like the best fit all around for him. We are thrilled--love his teacher, love the principal. The other families are great, the vibe is relaxed but involved. Missy Z is in a co-op. I never in a million thought I'd be a co-op mom, but it's not so crunchy it sticks in my teeth and she's very happy there.

I'll break it there and try not to let this poor blog languish again.

No comments: