Wednesday, April 25, 2007

If You Go to Junior Gym

a place I love and suggest frequenting, could you do two favors for me please?

1) please wear a combination of jeans and underwear that allow me to see you bend over without showing me your entire thong and part of your butt crack. Really, the world would be a better place without that visual, no matter how size 2 you are.

2) If you are sitting in the lobby waiting for your child to finish a class and there are toddlers around, could you please find somewhere to put your really huge, hot cup of Peet's besides the floor? No one benefits in that scenario. Ditto the special, easily torn playing cards your child has carefully arranged in a pattern on the floor. That + toddler (especially my toddler)---you see where I'm going here, right? I think my exasperation was quite reasonable.

Thank you.

No comments: