Thursday, March 15, 2007

Flashback

Thursday is GrandmaGrandpa Day at our house. My folks come to visit and play with the kids. Today I've got Miss Z dressed up especially for Grandma--she's wearing a dress that I wore at her age. It's a pale aqua Polly Flinders with the smocking on the front. It was a big deal to my Mom--I think she saved up for it and dressed me in it at every opportunity. I've got a photo of me in it sitting here on my desk. If I were the kind of person who knew anything about computers (see previous post) I would add that photo >HERE< so you could see. But I'm not that kind of person. I am capable enough, however, to do this:




Trust me, I was cute. But Miss Z--way cuter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picked up a couple of Polly Flinders dresses along with some handmade dresses at a garage sale last year, and they're lovely. I wish I had the patience to learn to smock.